Saturday, July 31, 2010

Arrived

I finally arrived.

It's beautiful here.

The property of this place is huge, complete with a lake in the middle filled with gigantic catfish.

I'm the first one to arrive. Everyone is supposed to arrive tomorrow. It's not a problem though. They set up my room in very little time, and I was amazed by it's size. I've got a KING sized bed. A shower, air conditioner, fan, desk, big mirror, big closet. I even have a small fridge and a TV. I'm not planning to watch any TV, but it's just nice to see one there.

There is wireless, which is nice. The plug to my computer works perfectly with these plugs here :).

I'm a bit overwhelmed. I want to walk around, but I also want to just lay down and pass out, and I also want to find a nice place and continue reading.

I was in the airport all night and between freezing and not being too comfortable with the seats, I managed to finish an entire book. I already started the next one :).

My English is not what it used to be so I want to read read READ!!!

Well, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

No comments: