Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seoul Weekend (Bboy Show) --> July 2/3

So, this is the second weekend that I went to Seoul to hang out with Jenna. The plan for this weekend was to stay in the area and meet up with people that I've known for a while. But, the weather wasn't looking very nice and I didn't want to have a drinking sort of weekend, so I decided to go to Seoul.

Janna got tickets for this World B-boy Championship. I've never really seen people doing this, so I thought it would be a really interesting experience.

At the same place, they also had some graffiti artists and skater merchandise for sale.




 


Then, we went to the competition. We had 20,000won (20$) tickets, but because of a mix up, they gave us really nice 50,000won tickets. The whole experience was totally worth it!





I didn't get many pictures because it was dark and my camera wasn't really made for that environment. But Jenna made a video with some of the things she got with her camera. Here it is:

No comments: