Friday, November 29, 2019

Update

Wow!

Well, so much has happened.

I don't think I actually remember all the things that have happened.

I'll tell you about yesterday though, it might be easier to start with.

But first, here's a bit of a recap:

I am an intern again at another farm. This time, a farm that does both animals and vegetables.

I've been here just over two weeks now and am loving it.

I'm living in a shared house with the 6 other farmers/interns and the farm owners live next door.

Well, yesterday I had a fantastic day!

After a couple of times of being shown how to milk, I finally did the morning milking myself. It's only 2 cows yes, so it's not very difficult, but I did the equipment setup, the bringing in the cows, the cleaning and milking, and then the equipment cleanup and

No comments: