Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Picutres :)

OK, here are the pictures you've been asking for, plus some other ones of me that I didn't get a chance to put up :). Enjoy.


This picture again, it's the right side.


So this is the front of the cupboard.


This is the left side. You can really see a transition from the first one to the last one, how I felt, my mood. It came out pretty well :).


Cake? Did I see cake? Where is the cake? I thought there would be cake... OK I'm going back to sleep if there's no cake.


OK, I found the cake, I'm happy now.


Oooh, I had too much cake... I'm ready to go to sleep now but I can't, I'm surrounded by little people. Awwww, they're so cute tho :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the "crane" better than the "landscape", although the last one is better made. But you're right, you can "read" your inside looking at them; at least looking with your mind.