Saturday, March 8, 2008

Technology

Well, what a wonderful way to connect with family that is far far away. I just spent about 3 hours talking to my sister, my mum, my dad, my aunt, my gramma and my cousin, online, almost all at once. We used video and audio to. It was amazing, I was a bit shy and kind of taken by surprise at how amazing it actually is. This kind of stuff was only a thing for science fiction movies, where you would call someone and you could see them live on the other side. Well, here I did it and it was free too. Not the best sound and video quality, but well, it's gonna get better. It was nice to talk to them, even though we didn't really have many new things to share and talk about, but it was just nice to talk to them and see that they still remember you and care about you and remember things that happened a long time ago. I hope I can visit them in Europe this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Da, si eu ma gandeam la asta: uite cat de mult a avansat tehnologia ca poti sa vorbesti peste ocean si sa si vezi si sa auzi pe cealalta persoana. It kind of makes the good ol' telephone useless....