Thursday, October 30, 2008

Abby

Last weekend I went to Seoul and finally got a kitty. Her name is Abby, she's 4 years old, really fat, very affectionate and super cute. As soon as I went to the shelter and sat down, she came and sat in my lap. I knew that she was the one. I feel like she's watching over me, being all bossy and telling me to go to bed at a decent hour. She's finally more comfortable with the apartment and the noises around. She's not hiding under the sink counter anymore and she's not running away at every noise she hears. She's even playing with stringy cat toys. She's sleeping by my feet when I'm on the computer, she'll walk all over my papers when I'm doing school work, she'll come and snuggle up when I'm knitting.

Here's a picture of her.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cat! So it was love at first sight, huh?