Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What I want

After I come back to Canada and finish teachers college, I want to take 1 or 2 years and:

- learn quilting

- learn glass blowing

- learn bushcraft

- work on a horse ranch

- plant trees

- learn to cook real well

- help build a building

- pose for a nude painting at a studio

- learn to chop wood

- learn to make a fire

- visit my friends in Germany, England, US, Australia

- make my own fishing rod and go on a fishing trip

- learn about edible mushrooms and other plants

- find a man who can be part of this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sis,

Are you sure you wanted to make this list public? I would have edited it a bit first. ;-)

Dar e o lista interesanta. I read an article once despre ultimele dorintele ale unei tipe care murea de cancer, dorinte cu lucruri care mai vroia sa le faca in viata si teluri care mai vroia sa le atinga. Ce a fost super este ca ea nu a apucat sa faca toate lucrurile de pe lista, dar dupa ce a murit sotul ei si-a propus sa termine lista ei de dorinte.

E fain sa ai asa o lista si chiar sa te apuci sa faci lucrurile care ti le propui. Good luck.

Sora-ta