Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Exciting Plans :)

So, this weekend I'll be making my composting bin. FINALLY!!!

I borrowed an electric drill from work.
I found a big bag of shredded paper that will help with the moisture control.
I found a veggie shop that will give me some greens so I can add to my collection of kitchen waste.
I have a perfect bin that will go on my balcony.

I can't wait to finally start this :).

Also, I'm going to make a bird feeder out of a plastic bottle. Feed some birds and at the same time give Abby something to look at while she's at home.

Also, I found some really good courses online to upgrade my teaching credentials.

They are all reasonably priced.

One is at Greystone College in Toronto. It's a 3 month TESOL Diploma that I can start in October.
It's $4050 and I might just have the money for it.

Also, something online and a bit more respectable is to get another bachelors degree.
I found at Brock University, I can do 5 online courses, $1050 each course, starting Sept 9th 2011 until April 8th 2013 (unfortunately I can do only one course per semester) and then in the end I'd get a Bachelor of Education in Adult Education.

WHOA!!!

I know, I get excited easily, but it's things that will make me much more valuable in the ESL job market.

No comments: