Friday, November 14, 2014

Plan

I don't feel the passion because I'm working for someone else.

I want to know everything about what I'm doing... the task: why I'm doing it, how to do it well, what happens in that process, details about the process and what I enjoy most, what's most profitable, and easiest to do with the resources I have at that time.

I need to spend one year making some serious money, then rent some land, buy some tools, seeds, bigger car, and start growing to see if I can make some money at it. 

Hopefully buy land soon after that, 1 or 2 acres, and then plant some perennials, some trees, and design it so it's accessible, intensive, organized, but beautiful.

After one more year of learning, and strengthening, then Korea or something equally profitable.



No comments: