Saturday, December 13, 2014

Moving on!

OK, so I'm going to stop feeling down, and responsible.

That doesn't really help with anything, just with stopping me from getting on with my life.

I feel like there are definite stages in a breakup... disbelief, anger, resentment, guilt, depression, freedom, empowerment, and in the end wisdom and growth.

I'm definitely at the last couple of stages of this process.

I've also learned a lot from thinking about this an analyzing the situation and myself over the past month.

I still have a lot to learn about myself, about how to be honest with myself, how to stand firm for what I value and to speak up when I don't agree with something. How to read the signs of incompatibility, and understand how the other persons behaviour is not necessarily always related to me.

Big lessons... hard lessons... but necessary.


No comments: