Friday, January 18, 2008

Different person

I never imagined being where I am, and being how I am right now. I have changed so much, in appearance, mentality, life goals, ideology... And it hasn't even been a year since I've gone away, but being able to change environments so drastically has allowed me to really grow and develop without much influence from the outside. It's all worth it, I wish more people would take the time to get to know themselves more in depth.

I'm only 25, and still have so much more time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did YOU take this picture? Where is it?

Unknown said...

Sounds good, sista! You're right, more people should go on these kinds of discovery trips.

Happy continuous growing. :-)

Liv said...

I agree with Monica! :) I'm glad that you're discovering something new everyday of your life. Cause one day you'll look back to it and you'll reminisce every little thing in life and you'll love EVERY moment of it! :) I miss you, I'll always miss you! xoxoxo