Friday, January 18, 2008

Wonderful day

I woke up this morning to a nice cuddling session, went to work slightly late because it's Friday and it doesn't matter much. Cooked with the kids and played games all morning. Had a good lunch and long break, filled with some more awesome and yummy cuddling. Had a good rest of the day at work, with lots of kids enjoying their classes. And then, I got paid :). Came back home, watched a little of this movie I had ordered on EBay that finally arrived today, then, after some suuper nice cuddling, Ryan and me went and treated ourselves to some nice BBQ at our favourite beef place across the street. We ate, drank and talked for a couple of hours. Then came back, I found a nice full length mirror downstairs where the furniture store throws out things they don't need, bought some delicious ice-cream and went up. Now I'm listening to this awesome album by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

What a super nice day :D.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha: getting paid is good, having fun with little munchkins is good, eating at your favourite restaurant is good, cuddling is good, getting free stuff is good. Definitely sounds like a good day! :-)