Saturday, July 31, 2010

Early

It's only 2:40pm here. It feels more like 6pm.

I'm tired but if I go to bed now I won't wake up any time soon, and then I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I don't have enough mosquito spray with me. I think I'll be OK though. I think tomorrow, when everyone arrives, we'll go into town together and buy supplies and other things we need.

I was having dinner and I got bit 3 times on my elbow. And that was just in the span of 10 minutes.

I feel odd here. I don't know what to expect. I have no expectations actually.

I feel like a fake. I'm not really a teacher, I just do it because it's a good job.

I hope I learn how to be a better teacher here. I hope they can tell me what I do wrong and how to fix it.

I hope I'll have more energy tomorrow.

I had a bee in my room. I was incredibly brave. I didn't kill it, but I slowly opened the window and shooed it out. Whoa!! I don't think I want to open the window for a while now.

Well, I think I'm going to go lay down and read a bit, maybe have a nap.

Oh, and if you haven't noticed, I want to write more. I feel I've been neglecting this blog. I need to write more, so here I am :). Writing more.

I hope my sis is having a good time in Seoul, and that she's managing OK without getting lost or frustrated.

No comments: