Thursday, November 11, 2010

Books I've read 2010

I just looked on my dashboard on this blog, and I realized I have 7 followers. WOW!!!

Do people actually read my blog??

That's amazing.

Well, so I clicked on each persons name and saw this one person had some other blogs they were interested in. I clicked on those.

I got to this really interesting post where the person wrote all the books they've read this year. WOW!!!!

It's nice to keep track of what you've read. I tend to forget after a while.

So, I'm going to, just for this post, write down the books that I've read since January.

Here we go:

Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer:
Book1: Twilight
Book2: New Moon
Book3: Eclipse
Book4: Breaking Dawn
Book5: Midnight Sun

True Blood Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris:
Book1: Dead until Dark
Book2: Living Dead in Dallas
Book3: Club Dead
Book4: Dead to the World
Book5: Dead as a Doornail
Book6: Definitely Dead
Book7: All Together Dead
Book8: From Dead to Worse
Book9: Dead and Gone
Book10: Dead in the Family

Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong:
Book1: Bitten
Book2: Stolen
Book3: Dime Store Magic
Book4: Industrial Magic
Book5: Haunted
Book6: Broken
Book7: No Humans Involved
Book8: Personal Demon
Book9: Living with the Dead
Book10: Frostbitten
Book11: Waking the Witch
Book12: Men of the Otherworld (short stories)
Book13: Tales of the Otherworld (short stories)

Love at Stake Series by Kerrelyn Sparks
Book1: How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Book2: Vamps in the City
Book3: Sugarplums and Scandal
Book4: Be still my Vampire Heart
Book5: The undead next door
Book6: All I want for Christmas is Vampire
Book7: Secret life of a Vampire
Book8: Forbidden Nights with a Vampire
Book9: The Vampire and the Virgin

Easy way to stop smoking by Allen Carr

The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks

The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm getting a vampire theme from the books you've read. :D

Dana J said...

Yes, I was hooked to that for a while :). Just love the romance and adventure.

Unknown said...

Wow, soro, that's a huge list of books. Good for you! :-)

Dana J said...

I think it's become an addiction, and aversion to reality.
Well, it's better than drinking, that's what I say :).

Anonymous said...

There is no rose without a thorn.