Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bounce

I've bounced back.

When I get back from any vacation I seem to have a few weeks of feeling crappy. Maybe because I'm leaving a wonderful place. Maybe because I'm going back to a place I'd rather not be in. Maybe it's both. Probably it's both.

In any case.

I've bounced back.

I've started working out.

I've gotten back to cleaning my apartment.

Next I've got to get back into cooking.

I just have to learn to get through these emotional and mental ups and downs, and keep going, because things always work out in the end.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super soro,

So happy to hear you're back to your daily routine, including taking care of yourself (hopefully) and of your apartment. Ai purtat deja sandalele care le-am cumparat impreuna in Sokcho? Sandalele negre care le-am luat si eu sunt 'worn in' well now! :-) Adica, s-ar putea la anul sa am nevoie de sandale noi.