Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm HERE!!!!

So, I finally arrived in Romania!!

Calin, my first couchsurfing host, waited for me at the airport. That was really nice of him. It was late, I was tired, and I don't think I could have dealt with transportation on my own.

So, that was Saturday night.

We went back to his house, hung out a bit, but then went to sleep.

In the morning, I had some CIORBA!! great sour soup!!!

And in the afternoon we went to his house in the country side. There we met some of his friends and had a really nice BBQ. Hung out some more, ate some more, talked some more... it was brilliant!!

On the way there, we stoped at a shop and got some fresh baked bread. It was still warm. We ate a whole loaf of bread on the way. It was so soft, and warm, and chewy... mmmmmmmm!

In the evening, we went to the historical and old area in Bucuresti. It was AMAZING!!!!!

Beautiful architecture, beautiful history, lots of restaurants and tables outside, great music, great smells and incredibly beautiful people. I had no idea that Romanians are such beautiful people!!!

I'm definitely going to go there again during the day so I can take lots of pictures.

Today, Monday, I'm going to my next couchsurfing host. He lives in the center of the city, so it'll be easier to get around and see things. Can't wait :).

1 comment:

P said...

oh waw, I'm so jealous, travelling to foreign lands

enjoy it for yourself, but also for everyone who wishes they were there!

P