Sunday, March 18, 2012

TV Shows

I keep forgetting what shows I've watched. I keep writing them down, but I keep throwing out those papers.

I loved these shows, was immersed in these shows, spent many hours and many nights watching episode after episode, dreading the fast approaching end, but being impatient and wanting, no, needing to know what happens next.

I'm probably missing a show or two, but I'll add them to the list once I remember.

Here is the list, complete with a wonderful photo. They are all in alphabetical order, except for the ones I just remembered and had to add at the end.



































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly smokes, that's a lot of shows. N-as putea sa vad atat de multe seriale nici sa ma platesti. :-) Monica