Sunday, January 30, 2011

One more day

So, you think it can't ever happen to you?

Well, think again!

What time's your flight? 1:40.

Great, I'll take a cab to take me to the airport around 11. I'll have plenty of time to check in and everything.

Check the ticket time again.

What time's your flight? 1:40.

Great, I can sleep real well, wake up, have breakfast, no rush!

10:50... Sitting outside waiting for the taxi to take me to the airport.

Checking the ticket time one more time to make sure everything is OK.

What time's your flight? 1:40.

Oh... hold on... 1:40 SUN.... right?

I arrive in Korea at 16:40....

....

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!

My flight WAS at 1:40 AM, not PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, it happened to me. I missed my flight!

I went to the airport, the people from Qatar Air were very helpful and managed to book me on tonights flight again at 1:40 AM with only minimal charges.

What a way to end my vacation :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow soro, haha, don't worry, it happens to all of us. It happend to me, too, going from Muenchen to Romania in 2002. Long and funny story. :-)