Saturday, April 14, 2007

Whinding down

After a whole day sitting in bed, watching Sex and the City and finishing all 6 seasons, I've finally mustered up the energy and to the sound of Gipsy Kings have started cleaning up my appartment, throwing out the garbage and putting myself back together. I was doing my laundry, I was putting away my clothes, and there in my closet, was a shirt my mum gave me, a bright yellow-butten up-short sleeved-dressy shirt that smelled just like her, this sweet and strong perfume that would linger in the air for days after... and I took a big wiff and I just started crying. I wouldn't have thought, after 6 years of living on my own and away from home I would miss my mum so much. I know I am stronger than this, but on a day like this, when all the people I love are so far away and all I have is Gipsy Kings and raging hormones, I can't help think about what I have left behind. I know in the morning after a good nights sleep in a clean and tidy appartment I will be all smiles again.

I'll stop writing here before I make all of you cry :).

I love you all and don't forget about me, I love to hear all the little details from your lives even though you might think they are mundane and insignificant :). I might not always have the time to reply, but believe me, I read them and love every little bit of it :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww sora-mea!! I'll write you in Engrish, owkai? :-) I-mi pare rau sa aud ca ai inceput sa plangi, dar dupa o vreme era inevitabil sa nu ti se faca dor de 'casa'. Si noua ne e dor de tine si situatia aici acasa este total diferita fara tine. Si mie mi-e dor de tine, dar ata ete, n-ai ce sa-i faci. Si depinde de ce fel de Gypsy Kings muzica ascultai, adica daca era plina de energie sau melancolica si trista. In fine, sper ca o sa iti revii in curand si o sa fii din nou fata giggly si googly pe care o stiu eu. Haha. Apropos, incerc acum sa-mi gasesc un bachelor appartment si sa iau mobila ta cu mine. Sper ca nu te superi!! :-) Te pup sora-mea si sper sa mai vorbim cum am vorbit acum doua seri (motivul pentru care s-a intrerupt converatia brusc a fost pentru ca mi se terminase cartela.) Te pup, ciao.