Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wakeboarding (July 14)

Well, this was an awesome day. I went with a Korean friend of mine, Hanah and her uncles family east of Seoul to a really nice river where we went wake boarding. I've never done that before so I didn't really know what to expect. Well, I had a blast. After wake boarding, we went on a banana boat. Whoa, almost flew off on some of the sharp turns. Too bad I don't have a picture of that, but here are some pics of the wake boarding.

This is Hanah and me before going into the water.

A little bit of coffee to wake me up and get me ready for what's to come.

A little bit of practice, definitely not enough because once I was in the water and the boat was pulling me I totally forgot everything. Hahahaha.

Hm, the water looks scary...

On goes the board. I look so cool :P

Oh my god, I'm going to sink!! Can you see the terror in my face? Hahahahaha

Eeeek, it's cold. Ok, here we go, the boat is slowly moving.

Oh oh, almost almost, damn... obviously I fall face first into the water many many times.

Ok ok, I'm starting to get up...
Yeaaaah, I think I'm standing!!

Yeaaah!!! 5 seconds of smooth riding, after which I still fall face first into the water, but still, I managed to stay up for 5 seconds :D.

This is the whole Group, can you find me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, and when you see it at TV you think it's SO easy. Right, eh?
Nice experiences!