Sunday, April 24, 2011

Eat Pray Love

I realized a few days ago that there are a lot of people who don't actually like the movie "Eat Pray Love".

Well, I'm not one of them. I actually really enjoyed it.

It's light, yet deep, it's fluffy, it's typical, but at the same time, it's got what a lot of people want to do. Quit their job after a bad situation, and go travel the world.

I always think about quitting work, leaving everything behind and travelling the world for a while.

So yes, I really enjoyed the movie, and the soundtrack as well.

Today I was trying to find the name of that Portuguese singer and the song title, and I came across this really funny and sarcastic review of the movie. There was a particular paragraph that I thought was super awesome! I wish I had an experience like that:

"It’s off the relaxed Richter scale. It’s like having honey dribbled into your mouth in a hot bubble bath whilst getting a neck massage in candlelight as a demure French woman reads your favourite childhood book to you in dulcet tones and a kitten strokes your eyebrows. Extreme audio pleasantness."

Wouldn't you like to feel like that?

Well, you can read the rest of the article here.

No comments: