Thursday, April 21, 2011

Working out

This week I've been very good.

Started working out last Friday. Swimming for 1 hour.

Saturday took a break.

Sunday worked in my garden for about 4 hours.

The gym is closed on Monday, so that was a day of rest.

Tuesday I went swimming for 1 hour.

Wednesday I went to the gym for 1 hour.

Thursday I took a break.

Friday (today), I'm going for 2 hours. 1 hour in the gym, 1 hour in the pool.

I feel so good!

And like the smoking thing, I don't feel like it's a burden anymore.

I used to hate working out/going to the gym. It was the way I looked at it. It's all in your perception. But now, I just want to get healthy. I want to feel good. I want to look good. I want to fit into nicer clothes. I don't feel like I have to work out because that's what you're supposed to do. I want to do it for myself!

This year will be a great year for my health!!

1 comment:

Freno said...

That's great to hear :) I hope you keep it up!