Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Swimming with the kindys

This was the Thursday before the summer holiday and it was super nice and sunny outside so we took the kids to a nearby pool for them to swim in. I naturally had to go into the water with them and well, take a look at the pics :).
These three little monkeys where shadowing me. I think they were a bit scared of the water.

1... 2... 3... SIT DOWN... giggle giggle giggle

I was just taking them and twirling them in the air... I don't know if it was fun because I was doing that or because I kept yelling WHEEEEEEEE every time I was doing that hahahaha

Awww, she was clinging on for dear life here. Sooo cute :)

Clara and me :)

Dana teacher in action... HAHAHAHAHA :). Cute cute kids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look SO much better with longer, fluffy hair. (Do I repeat myself?). You are right, the kids are adorable.

Unknown said...

Cute munchkins. You look so mummy-like in these pictures with the kids. AWWWWWW!!! And, I agree, very nice hair. Keep it like this, yo!