Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jeju - Monday May 28

Next day was started very reluctantly. I was very tired. Many people went out the night before again and stayed out till the wee hours of the morning. Not me though. I was in bed around 11pm. Passed out pretty quickly too.

So, the last day of the trip was started with a visit to this Lava Tube. It was massive. 


And dark.


And cold.

After that, we went to the last thing on our to do list. 


A MAZE!!!

I had never been to a maze before. It was so much fun.


We had a map, but we weren't able to navigate it very well. So we just took to walking around and around and around.




There were some people above. I don't know how they got there.



Eventually, we got out. It was super cool.


Right after we left. I was pretty happy about it because we still had a LONG ride back. A 2 hour ferry ride, a 6 hour bus ride, and for me, another 3 hour bus ride and a 40 minute taxi ride.

By the end, my pillow lost its face.


What a great trip! Met some really cool people, got a nice hat, got a nice tan, and was able to stick my diet throughout the whole trip. YAY!

No comments: