Sunday, May 20, 2012

Picnic in YangYang - May 19

This is my friend ManYi. She's from Canada, from Toronto. She finally came to visit me. Yay!! Unfortunately, she was only able to stay for the one day.


We took a walk around my little village on Saturday morning. It was so nice to be out and about at 9am.


In the afternoon, we went to a park in YangYang for a picnic and sports gathering. It was about 1.5 hours away from Geojin.


There were lots of foreigners gathered there. YAY!




And everyone was cooking some scrumptious food.




That's me and my new gas range and flat top grill.


Cooking some mushrooms wrapped in "bacon". I put it in quotations, because it's Korean bacon, which is nothing like real bacon. More like ham, but well, you work with what you got.



There was a lot of hanging around, eating, talking and drinking.



There were also some dogs.





She knows what's going on, and is too cool for it all.


Bernard trying to eat the dog.


I found bubbles. YAAAY!!


I also found my wine. YAAAY!


Then I found Bernard's camera and was taking pics of everything. 
He buzzed his hair and I was very unhappy with that change of handsomeness. 



Bernard and Lisa doing something. Hm... not sure what. Stretching? 



And here's the sports part.


It was a beautiful day!

No comments: