Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh Korea!

There are some things that people do here that just don't make sense. It's usually very small and you don't really remember because those things are just so little. The only way to deal with those things is to say: Oh Korea! Then you breath deeply and move on.

Well, the other day, I managed to photograph such a moment.

I actually got really angry, but had to get over it eventually. There was not point in staying angry.

So, this is what happened...

I looked out the window to see the state of the weather, and this is what I saw.

Now, what is wrong with this picture??

Well, as you can see, that car moved my scooter to the curb, and parked on half of my parking space and half on another.

Why did they have to do that?

I don't know.

There were no other cars parked anywhere that day, and the parking spaces are not assigned.

Why did they have to move my scooter? 
Why didn't they just park in another spot?

I really don't understand what possessed that person to move my stuff and half assed park it in that particular space.

GRRRRRRR

So, there you go. Something that makes completely no sense, that just happened, that I can't really do anything about...

Oh Korea!

1 comment:

Liv said...

Oh my goodness! I thought Torontonians were bad! You know? Pacific Mall bad! LOL Yeesh!