Monday, January 11, 2010

The last stretch

Today is the last day of my first camp, and then I've got 4 more days of another English camp at another school. And as soon as I'm done on Friday, I'm going to take the bus and go to Seoul to the airport. I'm going to sleep in the airport overnight and get the 11:30am flight on Saturday to Thailand.

I'm so excited.

I don't even care about these camps anymore.

My mind is already on a sunny and warm white sand beach under a palm tree with someone massaging my feet in Thailand.

How can anyone concentrate on teaching 10 bratty teenagers who don't care about English and would rather be at home or at the PC room playing World of Warcraft for days on end.

Today is arts and crafts day, they are finishing off their pinata which means I can just sit back, relax, and let them all just paint away, obviously speaking in Korean, but I don't care. I've told them again and again to speak in English, but none of them care enough to actually try to say ANYTHING in English.

It's ridiculous, a waste of time really. But that's the system, as long as it looks nice on the outside, who cares if it actually works or not.

Maybe I should take a nap...

Is anyone gonna notice?

Will anyone care if they do notice?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

No comments: