Monday, January 18, 2010

This morning

I got my friend Gwill, who's living in the bungalow just next to mine, to wake me up in the morning at 7:30 so I can go brush my teeth and wake up a bit before training.

Well, he came and knocked on my door, and wow... I had such a hard time getting out of bed. Not just because I was tired, but because every muscle in my body hurt.

I went down to training, and I just could not move very well. My shoulders were stiff, my whole back was cramped...

It took a bit of stretching and air punching to get myself going again, but I tell you... WHOA!!

I was able to do 10 push-ups and 50 sit-ups today. WOW!!!

I've been a vegetable for the last few month, and it felt absolutely amazing to do something so exciting and energizing.

I love this.

I had to buy boxing shorts yesterday. I look cool :).

I might get some gloves too if they are not too expensive.

I don't want someone elses stinky gloves.

This is the inside of my bungalow :). It's tiny, but it's got a fan and a huge bed. It's perfect :).

No comments: