Friday, May 27, 2011

Abby at the vet

I'm so proud of Abby.

I took her to the vet today. She was pretty vocal in the car, but then I put my arm in her carrier, she proceeded to lay down on it and periodically make eye contact with me to check that I was still watching her.

SOOOO CUTE!!!

Then, at the vets office, she didn't want to come out of her carrier, but I managed to get her out.

She just sat there, head under my arm, trying to block out the scary world around her.

The vet gave her a couple of vaccines, some hartworm medication, and checked her ears.

She was soooooo good!! No meowing, no hissing, no biting or clawing. She was amazing.

Love my "little" Abby :).

Oh, and by the way, if you are all laughing at the little remark, she's lost almost 2kg. From 10kg before, she's at 8.2kg now. WOHOO!!

Abby keeping my spot in bed.

 Abby peaking out.

 Abby peeking under.

Abby helping me pack my winter clothes.

1 comment:

Liv said...

Goooooo Abby!!!!! SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!