Monday, May 2, 2011

Food

This morning I had an urge to check out the foreign food options that are mainly available to purchase online, here in Korea.

There are 2 websites that I frequently visit: NiceDeli and EZshopKorea.

I drool, and I crave, and I plan to buy all these things, which I ultimately don't buy because many are ridiculously overpriced.

But, once in a while, my need for familiar flavours overrules my need to save, and I splurge.

This month might be one of those splurging months. I would love some sour cream and salami and pickles and tortillas and red radishes and OOOOOH!!! so many wonderful and delicious things to enjoy.

Looking forward to putting my order in.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your plenty wherever you are.

I hope you realize the INCREDIBLE variety of amazing food you have, not at a specialty store that takes 4 hours of travel to get to, but just around the corner.

Don't forget how lucky you are to have all that abundance!

No comments: