Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hm...

I know I haven't written something on here in quite a while, and then all of a sudden I posted 10 sort of new posts.

But, does anyone still read this blog?

I don't really write this blog for anyone except myself really. It's so that I remember the things I've done, things I've thought about and ways I've grown up.

Just the other day I went through my whole blog, all the way to the begining. Wow! I can't believe it's already been almost 2.5 years.

That's a really long time.

By the time I'll be finished with Korea, I will have been here 4.5 years. That's more than a regular university experience.

I want to be able to remember all that, and this blog thing is perfect.

So if you do read these messages, please comment. I always love reading what you think about what I write :).

Thanks.

No comments: