Thursday, October 17, 2013

Early Morning

Yesterday I walked only 20km. I was planning to walk 26km, but when I got to the 2nd last stop, I took a break and well, just could not keep going.

I had a very nice break, with good wifi and a decent dinner.

Today, waking up was very fast. I got up and ready in 20 minutes and was out the door by 7:30am. I was very impressed.

It wasn´t cold outside, it wasn´t raining either, but it was still dark. Completely dark.

I stopped by the local bar and had a coffee, and now it´s 8:30am and I´m almost ready to leave. Not fully awake yet, but almost.

I don´t know if it´s really getting easier, or I´m just getting used to feeling pain somewhere.

It´s either my toes, my heels, my knees, my hips, my arms... something hurts at one time or another.

At least I haven´t had a headache, and my back is ok.

No comments: