Monday, March 26, 2007

Dana teacher and the little munchkins :)

Ok, so today I took some pictures of the little kids I teach. I forgot to take a picture of one of my classes, but I will do that next time and will post it up here. They are very cute as you will see in the pictures :)

From left to right (top) Emma, David, Tj, Hans; (bottom) Sam and Jeffrey
They are 7 and 8 Korean years old, that makes them 6 or 7 years old as we know it. They are a very good class :)


From left to right these are: Charley, Jerry, Natalie, Emily and Jemma (she helps out with the little ones). They are 4, 5 and 6 years old, which makes them, yes you guessed it right, 3, 4 and 5 years old. Sooo cute, and smart too :). Jennifer is missing. She is super smart, super cute and very well behaved.


It was Jeffrey's and Emily's birthday today and they had cake and we sang songs to them. Awww, aren't they just adorable??


These are my older kids, from 8 to 13 years old (7 to 12 that is).
Two are hiding in the back. They were a bit rowdy today after I announced there will be a test on Friday. Hehehehe :).

2 comments:

Liv said...

Aww! They're such sweethearts Dani!!! :) I'm so happy for ya!!! :D Keep up with the good work!

Unknown said...

Ciao, soro

Glad u're having fun. Yes, I agree, they are adorable.

Take care, miss u,

Monica