Saturday, March 31, 2007

Super Amazing Concert

So, I've decided to go to the concert instead of hiking. I figure the mountain will still be there, but this band won't, on top of that, it was raining this morning and I really didn't feel like getting out of bed. So, I got there at 6pm, met a really nice person and went to the concert where I danced like crazy and had an absolute blast. That band was amazing, and the trombone and saxophone players were amazing. Afterwards we went to the foreigner district where I was amazed by how many non Koreans there were everywhere and we went to an R&B club... stayed a bit and then took a cab back. Wow, what a great night :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time. The concert was fantastic, and I finally popped your Itaewon cherry! ~Jo

Liv said...

I'm so glad that you chose the concert... as long as you had a great time (which I know you did) that's all that matters babe! ;)