Friday, March 30, 2007

Dilema

After 2 weeks of being bored with not much to do, all of a sudden I've got a problem with too many things I want to do that are at the same time.

Tomorrow... Do I either go hiking, 5 hours plus 2 hours of eating and relaxing with the other hikers afterwards (finished at 7pm) OR, go to a funky concert, which sounds like it's going to be amazing. It's a live reggae/ska band. The band is called Slackers, they sound really good (just downloaded some of their stuff and it sounds really good... live it'll be even better). The concert starts at 6:30pm and there is rumor of selling out cuz the place is quite small and the band has been doing very good on their tour throughout Asia. So I'd have to get there a bit early to get a ticket... hm... damn, what to do, what to do...

I wonder if I can do both :D. Moahahahahahha

No comments: